Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sigh. back to school blues.

So today we moved in some of my stuff, heading back home tomorrow, then back Saturday for the final move. I have that overwhelming feeling of responsibility falling over me again. eh. I guess I'll get back in the groove, it's just a bummer that summer is over.

I thought I wasn't very detailed last year with what exactly we were doing in school-so here is a list of subjects we'll be covering this upcoming quarter:

General Pathology w/lab
Genetics
Immunobiology w/lab
Toxicology
Pharmacology
Path 'discussion' and electives-
I am taking fish medicine and surgery. interesting, eh?

then next quarter we go through rotations-a different one each week. I'm really hoping to get dentistry and exotics-but I have to just take what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment